Fizzy Lizzy is addicted to soft drinks. On the day of the school cross country, Lizzy is involved in a carbonated catastrophe. It takes an ingenious plan from Max Martin and his giant brain to save her. But will Lizzy change her fizzy ways forever? A picture book for children 3+
From the award winning author of Stan the Van Man, comes a fantastical tale of flatulence, fizzy drinks and friendship. With 'uplifting' illustrations by Kate Snushall.
- Paperback: 32 pages
- Publisher: Bookhead Press (10 June 2016)
- ISBN: 9780473350826
What the reviewers said:
- Groove Fm "Cool"
- Restaurant & Cafe magazine "Farts never go out of style"
- Grownups.co.nz "Will give you and your grandchildren the chance to have good chuckle"
- Book Council "Makes children laugh, while also having some subtle messages about the perils of drinking too much ‘fizzy pop’"
- The other Book Council review: "Silly plot and bottom-humour.... neither is it accurate, fizzy drinks make you burp not fart"